PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS
NOT A MEMBER JOIN PIA! > > >
- Hurricane Preparedness Week, May 26, PIA offers educational tools …
- Christie: Sandy-hit homeowners can apply for $150,000 federal gra …
- NICB: Questionable claims jumped 16 percent in 2012
- New TRIA bill would extend law for 10 years
- N.J. recovers from Superstorm Sandy: By the numbers
- PIA Weekly Reporter | May 21, 2013 issue
- 05/30/13 DocIT from Drivers History
- 06/04/13 WEBINAR: Living Trusts and Estate Planning
- 06/09/13 2013 PIANJ/PIANY Joint Annual Conference
- 06/10/13 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 06/10/13 NEO Series: Delivering Quality Service to the Cust …
- 06/10/13 NEO Series: Commercial Lines Coverage Basics
Latest QuickSource documents
This bulletin was issued to address the problems that arise when insureds try to produce proof of automobile insurance coverage after the binding of a policy but before they receive their I.D. card. 2 pages
Brochure outlining the benefits of being a member of the New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals. 8 pages
A consumer flier answering some of the commonly asked questions on auto rates, timely payment and policy discounts. 1 page
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
The area's largest conference for insurance professionals, with a tremendous trade show, education sessions and more. It's all happening June 9-11, 2013.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.
A one-stop shop for technology news, vendors and more.
Resources to help you educate your clients and agency staff on the changing market.
Grow your agency automatically—save 10% with your PIA membership.